D2A Srl (” D2A “), aware of the importance of the protection of personal data, informs users (” Interested “) that the information acquired by browsing the site www.d2asolution.com (” Site “) will be treated in compliance with the relevant legislation. When using any additional services offered by the Site, the Interested parties will receive specific information relating to the further processing of personal data carried out by D2A.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (” Regulation “), D2A provides the following information regarding the management methods and data processing.
Types of data collected (“Data”), purpose and legal basis of the processing
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the users’ terminals that connect to the site, the MAC (Media Access Control) addresses, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user. These data are used for the following purposes:
- obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning . These data are deleted immediately after processing; however, they could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the Site. The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is art. 6 par. 1, lett. b) of the Regulations, as it is necessary to allow the interested party to use the requested service.
- fulfill legal obligations or requests from the judicial authority . The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is art. 6 par. 1, lett. c) of the Regulations, as it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which D2A is subject.
Data provided voluntarily by the interested parties
Following the voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the e-mail addresses present on the site, D2A may process the sender’s e-mail address and other personal data contained in the message for the following purposes:
- respond, again by e-mail, to requests made by the interested parties . Specific privacy information will in any case be made when using particular tools provided by the Site. The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is art. 6 par. 1, lett. b) of the Regulations, as necessary to provide the interested party with the requested service;
- fulfill legal obligations or requests from the judicial authority . The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is art. 6 par. 1, lett. c) of the Regulation, as the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which D2A is subject.
Interested parties are invited not to enter or send through the tools on the Site particular data as defined by the legislation in force (i.e. relating for example to: racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; trade union membership; data on the state of health). Such data, if provided, will be immediately deleted.
Data retention period
The Data will be kept for the entire period of delivery of the service and in any case deleted or made anonymous within 7 days. The Data sent autonomously by the Data Subjects through the tools on the Site will be deleted after having provided the requested service or having responded to the same and in any case within a maximum period of 15 days from the exhaustion of this activity, with the exception of those necessary for compliance with regulations. fiscal, accounting and administrative or to fulfill other legal obligations and to document the activities carried out.
The Data will be processed electronically by the personnel expressly authorized to do so, organized in a database and stored on media suitable for their conservation (for example, computer and paper). Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The processing of data carried out by D2A does not involve automated decision-making processes.
Provision of data
The provision of navigation data is necessary for the provision of the requested service (navigation on the Site) and mandatory for this purpose: failing this, it will be impossible for D2A to allow navigation on the Site.
The provision of data for further purposes is optional: failing this, there will be no consequences for the interested party except for the impossibility of providing any feedback requested.
The Data may be disclosed to: (i) subjects who are granted the right and the interest to access personal data of users by law or secondary regulations; (ii) companies, associations or professional firms that provide services and activities on behalf of D2A as Data Processor for the fulfillment of legal obligations, as well as for any organizational and administrative need necessary to provide the requested services (“Managers “). The names of the Managers are shown in an updated list available from D2A (to be requested at the addresses indicated in point 9). The data will not be disclosed.
Transfer of Data outside the EU or to international organizations
D2A does not transfer the Data collected by browsing or using the services on the Site to countries located outside the European Union or to international organizations.
Link to third party sites or services
This information is provided only for the processing of personal data carried out through this Site or the tools provided by it, and not for other websites that may be consulted by the interested party through a link, whose managers operate as independent data controllers. . Interested parties are therefore invited to carefully read their privacy policies before accessing third party services.
Rights of the interested parties
Interested parties may exercise the rights provided for by the Regulations at any time, including:
- request information on: (i) origin of the Data; (ii) purposes and methods of processing; (iii) logic applied in case of use of electronic tools; (iv) identification details of the owner and managers.
- obtain: (i) access, updating, rectification or integration of the Data; (ii) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; (iii) limitation of data processing; (iv) a copy of the Data in standard format.
- object, in whole or in part:
- for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes and even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, where such opposition is based on reasons connected to your particular situation;
- for the execution of a task in the public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority vested in the data controller or for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties;
- for the purpose of sending promotional and advertising material and direct marketing;
- revoke, at any time, any consent given and on the basis of which the processing is justified, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the consent given before the revocation.
- propose, if they believe that the processing of the Data violates the law, a complaint to the supervisory authority of the Member State in which they usually reside or work or the place where the alleged violation has occurred.
Data Controller – Contact details
The Data Controller is D2A Srl (VAT number 10532430963), with registered office in Piazza Castello 26, 20121 – Milan, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative. D2A can be contacted at the following address: email@example.com. To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party may write to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. D2A reserves the right to update this information